About the Role:
Toffee Insurance is a leading insurance tech innovator, a new-age contextual microinsurance products firm backed by ICICI Prudential, Religare, HDFC Ergo, and Tata AIG Insurance among many others.
We offer one of the best work environments with unlimited & fast-track growth opportunities.
We are looking for a hard-core hands-on Java Full Stack Tech Lead to own and spearhead building of scalable and high performing next generation Insurance Tech platform.
- To add new functionalities and maintain existing insurance platform. You will lead team of developers to design and develop products, improve existing practices, code review, unit testing and repository management.
- Sound knowledge of Cloud Native architectural design patterns
- Architecture, design and development of Java Enterprise distributed web-based solutions based on Spring boot, Hibernate/JPA, REST
- Open-source security protocols like oauth2, Enterprise Integration/Messaging Middleware with Kafka/RabbitMq etc
- DBMS and NoSql database (MongoDB)
- Proficient with Data Modelling, Object Oriented Design
- Have good hands-on know-how of React JS and would have worked on at least 1 React project
- Be proficient in design of High Availability and Failover applications, High Throughput applications, Performance planning and tuning
- Ability to sit with developers, resolve their issues and lead by example
- Exposure to Agile, behaviour driven development, TDD , CI/CD
- Be self-driven and take ownership of deliverables end to end
- Working knowledge of HTML/ CSS
- Extra Points on: Exposure to AWS development environment
- Work Experience: 5-7 years of relevant work experience in Tier 1 or Tier 2 Organisation
- Qualification: Full-time Bachelor of Engineering from Tier 1 or Tier 2 institute is a must