About the Role:
Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS would be great).
· In-depth knowledge of scalability and reliability engineering.
· Experience with systems and IT operations.
· Managing and configuring monitoring systems.
· Avid follower of the technology industry and current technology/web-related trends.
· Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
· Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
· Being comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
· Data management skills.
· Understanding and focus on business outcomes.
- Hands on experience with Unix/Linux and comfortable with coding or scripting. · Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef and Jenkins. · Experience in Continuous Integration (CI)/ Continuous Delivery(CD).
- Bachelor / Master's degree in CS/ME/IT/ Related Technology.
- Build Tools, CI/CD, Linux, Ansible, AWS, Chef, Jenkins, Nagios, Puppet