About the Role:
Toffee Insurance is a leading insurance tech innovator, a new-age contextual microinsurance products firm backed by ICICI Prudential, Religare, HDFC Ergo, and Tata AIG Insurance among many others.
We offer one of the best work environments with unlimited & fast-track growth opportunities.
We are looking for a hard-core hands-on full stack Solution Architect to add new functionalities and maintain existing insurance platform.
You will lead team of developers to design and develop products, improve existing practices, code review, unit testing and repository management. You may have either of two flavours.
A. React developer with experience of PHP Laravel framework.
B. PHP Laravel developer with experience of React front end.
- To add new functionalities and maintain existing insurance platform. You will lead team of developers to design and develop products, improve existing practices, code review, unit testing and repository management. You may have either of two flavours.
- Depending on the flavour, following are the skills we are looking for:
- Proficient in AWS platform and services
- Excellent communicator who can liaise independently between development, product, and third-party teams
- Ability to interact effectively with business to understand product requirements and translate them into scalable and flexible Solutions
- Ability to sit with developers, resolve their issues and lead by example
- Be able to inculcate good coding practices in the team and set up review processes
- Be self-driven and take ownership of deliverables end to end
- RDBMS and NoSql database (MongoDB)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and SVN
- Experience in working on AWS
- Extensive experience in PHP (Laravel framework)
- Extensive Experience in React (Front end technology)
- Understanding of AJAX - asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and integrating browser applications with REST/SOAP web services
- HTML 5 proficiency, strong understanding of CSS3, and CSS pre-processing platforms such as SASS and LESS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser idiosyncrasies/compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Work Experience: 10+ years of relevant work experience in Tier 1 or Tier 2 Organisation
- Qualification: Full-time Bachelor of Engineering from Tier 1 or Tier 2 institute is a must